International Manpower Resources - IMR is a premier manpower recruiting agency duly registered with Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs, Govt. of India and has been engaged in recruitment of Indian manpower, Engineers and skilled categories for mining operations, open cost, strip mining, underground mining etc.
Certain metal are deposits need to be taken out in bulk and need washing, enrichment before the ore could be used for metallurgical process to extract usually metal and purify it.
Non-metallic minerals quarrying segment produces, boulders, crushed stone, sand, all essential for building industry, road making and all major civil works like dams, highways, and industrial structures.
The manual mining operations are being fast replaced by machines. Heavy extraction machines, cranes, hard conveyors, heavy transportation equipment are now in vogues to reduce cost of extraction and give increased production, this shift the emphasis to machine operations and maintenance facilities at site.
International Manpower Resources – IMR have made sizeable contribution in this field and have provided various categories of Engineers and staff matching clients requirement in various categories below:
- Carpenters, Scaffolders, Riggers, Masons
- Construction Equipment Operators
- Construction Staff
- Derrick Operators
- Drivers, Trucks, Trailers, Heavy, Light and tractor
- Excavating and loading Machine and Dragline Operators
- Geological and Petroleum technicians
- Helpers—Extraction workers
- Industrial Machinery Installation
- Industrial Repair and Maintenance workers
- Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workforce
- Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers
- Mining Machine Operators
- Mobile heavy equipment mechanics, except engines
- Office clerks, general
- Operating engineers and other
- Production occupations
- Professional and related occupations
- Quarry Workers
- Roof bolters, mining
- Rotary Drill Operators, oil and gas
- Roustabouts, oil and gas
- Service unit operators, oil, gas, and mining
- Supervisors/Managers of construction trades and extraction workers
- Transportation and Material Moving Operators
- Welders, Cutters, Fabricators, Pipefitters