Employees are most valuable investment an asset in any working organization and we feel honored being entrusted with such a significant responsibility. IMR, therefore, will go to any extent necessary, to uphold the confidence that you, as our client, place in us.
We follow a stringent recruitment procedure to ensure that your ‘human capital’ investment is well preserved. Our recruitment procedure is comprehensive, methodical well organized and is result oriented.
- In-depth assessment of client’s needs: Our HR experts take a proactive approach for an in-depth analysis of the employer’s exact needs. We consider this as the most important step to ensure eventual desired performance. Besides the skills we need to understand the role and responsibilities that the candidate would be accountable for. This forms significant part of our client’s requirement analysis.
- We do a detailed review of all aspects of the company that the components of its business activities, work-culture and industry practices, to ensure that our candidate selection process is relevant.
- Search / Hunt for the Ideal candidate(s): From here on, Our search executive team takes over. Our HR team briefs the executives regarding the talent that is being sought and its salient features. The executive team scans our extensive talent database explore other resources (local and national), to short-list potential candidates. These are then screened through preliminary interviews, to determine their qualifications, skills, level of competence, work ethicsand experience& consider past reference. We leave no stone unturned for headhunting the right candidates.
- Selection: This step involves a point by point check to ensure a perfect match between the professional and the job requirements. The candidates, who pass the pre-screening, are more rigorously interviewed by our team of HR and industry-specific experts, which make the final selections. They re-examine the candidates’ skills and levels of competency; and verify the claimed qualifications and experience. Feedback is also obtained from their previous employers through the provided references. Most of our candidates hold experiences of overseas employment, because of their prior recruitment though us, for our other clients.
- Presentation to the employer:This step encompasses presenting our client with details of this final selection, so that they can take their picks. This is mostly done via electronic communication (phone, email, video conferencing); The employers are welcome to visit our office, should they decide to have face-to-face interview with the candidates. Once the employers have made their choice(s), our negotiators associate to ensure that the professionals are recruited at the most completive pay scales. We do have clients who trust our process of selection and entrust this exercise completely to us. They have full confidence, in our state-of-the-art techniques and our output results have reconfirmed this confidence.
- Recruitment:This step involves the final agreement and the issuance of employment offer, with terms and conditions. Our pre-departure associates assist the recruited professional through the necessary formalities. They help the candidates with the required documentation including medical test, visa / emigration clearances; and flight arrangements (ticketing & booking) for their departure. The candidate’s safe arrival of the overseas destination and their first reporting on-site, are all coordinated by our managers.